Based in Lille, France
11th May 2015 (PC), 18th September 2015 (Xbox One), 19th January 2016 (PlayStation 4), 25th February 2016 (WiiU)
Inside My Radio is a rhythm-driven platformer adventure where your actions must follow the beat. You journey as a green LED mysteriously trapped inside a dying boombox: bring electro, dub and disco musics back alive! Are you up to the rhythmic challenge of Inside My Radio?
Inside My Radio was first made by TurboDindon during Ludum Dare#23 where it won both the Overall and Audio prizes in the Jam category and came in second in both Coolness and Innovation. Today, Seaven Studio and TurboDindon are teaming up to bring a bigger, better and more polished experience of Inside My Radio! Seaven Studio and TurboDindon are good friends who met back at Hydravision where they were co-workers. When Seaven Studio finished Ethan: Meteor Hunter, TurboDindon and Inside My Radio sound designer, Joachim Neuville, who also made Ethan’s sound, suggested to make the jam prototype into a complete game. That was the beginning of the partnership!
- A rhythmic challenging gameplay: Rhythmic awareness is required to jump, dash or slam - You have to be synchronized with the beat! Into a world where music is your best ally: never, under any circumstance, should you play on mute.
- Play with the music, Unleash your inner musician! Experience the song by composing the track: YOU are in control.
- Play different musical styles - Picture the game as a record where every level is a different track. Each world has its own musical style such as electro, disco and dub, with each level bringing different variations to each style too!
- Ludum Dare #23 Jam Winner is back into a full game! Inside My Radio was first made by TurboDindon during Ludum Dare#23 where it won both the Overall and Audio prizes in the Jam category and came in second in both Coolness and Innovation. Today, Seaven Studio and TurboDindon are teaming up to bring a bigger, better and more polished experience of Inside My Radio!
Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Honourable mention in Excellence in Audio from IGF 2016" San Francisco, January, 2016
- "Best Soundtrack "Ping" Award 2015 of french games" Paris, October, 2015
- "Best Sound 2015 Award at Brazil Independent Game Festival" São Paulo, July, 2015
- "Official selection for IndieMegaBooth at GDC" San Francisco, March, 2015
- "Official selection for IndieMegaBooth at Gamescom" Cologne, August, 2014
- "Official selection for Out Of Index Festival" Seoul, July, 2014
- "Official selection for The MIX at E3" Los Angeles, June, 2014
- "Official selection for Radius Festival" London, June, 2014
- "Honorable mention from Develop Indie Showcase" Brighton, June, 2014
- "The music I've heard is good, the visual style is lovely in its colorful lighting and sharp angles. I'm excited to check out more Inside My Radio, headphones on, soon."
- Steven Hansen, Destructoid
- "If they can make all of the worlds as entertaining to play and look at as what they've shown us in this preview build, Inside My Radio is set to be a very fun game."
- Lena LeRay, Indiegames.com
- "Boombox beats and a winning smile in rhythm platformer Inside my Radio"
- Sinan Kubba, Joystiq.com
- "Groovy: Rhythmic Platformer Inside My Radio Announced"
- Alice O'Connor, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "Rhythm-based platformer Inside My Radio coming to PC, consoles"
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon.com
Ludum Dare #23 Page
The LD prototype ludumdare.com.
About Seaven Studio
Seaven Studio is a small indie french based studio of 6 people working on PC and consoles. We self-published Ethan: Meteor Hunter on PS3/Vita/Steam (and survived its bad sales), now working on Ludum Dare 23's jam winner: Inside My Radio! We try to engage and get feedback from gamers as much as possible, but it ain't easy every day!
More information on Seaven Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Inside My Radio Credits
Joachim NEUVILLE - Narrative Noise